Photo Credit: AidImpact©
AidImpact is pleased to announce that the AidPortfolio end user training session with 7 members of ADA (Appui au Développement Autonome) has come to a successful conclusion.
ADA fight to strengthen and accelerate the financial inclusion of populations that have been excluded from classical banking systems in developing countries.
The training was delivered by Alexander Bohr on Wednesday, 21st September at ADA’s head office in Luxembourg.
The AidPortfolio solution will allow ADA to:
- Monitor contracts with donors
- Monitor funds from budget planning to project allocation and reporting
- Follow project funding and implementation of activities
- Manage risk at the project and portfolio levels
- Follow audit, evaluation, indicators and results