Photo Credit: AidImpact©
AidImpact is pleased to announce that the AidPortfolio end user training session with 7 members of ADA (Appui au Développement Autonome) has come to a successful conclusion dizi.
ADA fight to strengthen and accelerate the financial inclusion of populations that have been excluded from classical banking systems in developing countries euro truck simulator 2 kostenlosen vollversion.
The training was delivered by Alexander Bohr on Wednesday, 21st September at ADA’s head office in Luxembourg.
The AidPortfolio solution will allow ADA to:
- Monitor contracts with donors
- Monitor funds from budget planning to project allocation and reporting
- Follow project funding and implementation of activities
- Manage risk at the project and portfolio levels
- Follow audit, evaluation, indicators and results